The computer science minor is directed toward those students wishing to develop some strength and background in computer science. This minor also is available to those who have already graduated.
- The minor requires 18 credits selected from Computer Science courses.
- Minimum of 9 credits from 300-level coursework or higher. May not include COMPSCI 395 and prior consent is required to include COMPSCI 657 or COMPSCI 658.
- Minimum of 12 credits of minor coursework must be completed at UWM.
- The student must obtain a minimum GPA, as specified by the department, in the courses used to complete the minor.
- If a bachelor's degree was obtained at another institution, upon completion of the minor requirements the student will be awarded a Certificate of Minor.